httpd-users mailing list archives

From "craig franke" <craig.fra...@harlingen.tstc.edu>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] PHP4 and Apache 2
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 20:16:55 GMT
One other thing I forgot if you use PHP4 on Windows with the SAPI, the installation says to
put something like this in your httpd.conf file [in my case I copied the php4apache2.dll to
my apache modules directory]:

LoadModule php4_module modules/php4apache2.dll

<FilesMatch "\.php$">
    SetOutputFilter PHP
</FilesMatch>

The above works, however POST method data doesn't get processed at all so you have to use

LoadModule php4_module modules/php4apache2.dll
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

Craig

>>> craig.franke@harlingen.tstc.edu 10/03/02 03:10PM >>>
Virtual hosting with PHP works with no problem. I tried PHP/MySQL a couple months back and
it worked, but I'm currently using PHP + Microsoft SQL since I already had  a Microsoft SQL
server running. MySQL is built into PHP now however so you shouldn't have too much difficulty
getting it to work.

Craig

Craig,

I also plan to run MySql, and if possible, do some virtual hosting,
have you tried/had any luck with these?

-Jonathan