httpd-users mailing list archives

From "David U." <dav...@everydns.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: Problem with FilesMatch and the [^] regex.
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 05:28:19 GMT
Andrew Kenna wrote:
> Yep, you would need to have a separate <directory> directive,
> reversing the rule from the parent directory.

That's what I'm asking, how do I say "do the normal apache thing here" in a
directory.  I can't just set it to text/html or image/jpeg since it could be
any kind of image or whatever...see what I'm saying?

Can I make a Directory directive non recursive?

But I'd still like an answer to my original question if anyone knows one...

-davidu