httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michael McIntyre <ara...@umich.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] file parsing with mod_include And PHP
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2002 17:39:48 GMT
[System: Apache 1.3.27 & PHP 4.2.3 on Solaris 2.5.1]

How does one configure Apache to parse a file sequentially by Both PHP and
mod_include?

Can the parsing order be reliably controlled?

My setup works fine for strictly mod_include _or_ PHP parsing but I
haven't been able to get them to both work on the same file. I've tried
different combinations of mod priority in compiling Apache with different
httpd.conf settings to no success yet.

Many thanks in advance!

-michael

(I know it would be sane to just use PHP to do file includes but
circumstances require both for now.)