httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Beuscher <y0002...@tu-bs.de>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_jk binary
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 20:11:17 GMT

	Hi!

I'd like to update my apache (1.3.20-70) to version 1.3.26/27 or 2.0.40.

I am running tomcat 3.2.3 as servlet container, both communicating via
mod_jk. OS is linux.

My problem: I cannot find a binary (mod_jk.so) that works fine with the
newer versions of apache.

I tried to compile mod_jk.so by myself, but even after fiddling around with
include paths in the Makefile.linux of mod_jk I had no success.

Can anyone give me a URL where to download the right mod_jk.so for either
version of apache? Or tell me which source packets (with URL) I have to
download to have a set that compiles mod_jk without much trouble?

	Regards,

			Alexander