httpd-users mailing list archives

From "John P. Dodge" <do...@cruciate.ca.boeing.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Building transportable binary on HPUX11.11 (v2.0.42)
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:09:11 GMT
I am trying to build transportable binary distributions for 2.0.43 on
HPUX11.11. I have used the information from Andy Cutright to successfuly
build and install Apache. It appears that all of the executeable files in
<serverroot>/bin have the SHLIB_PATH disabled and have LIB path info
hardcodeded which breaks when I install it in a different place. I am
using HPANSIC and I know that the +s linker option should produce
SHLIB_PATH enabled files but I don't know where this option needs to be
used to produce the desired results.

Does anyone have any suggestions on getting SHLIB_PATH enabled for HPUX
using HPANSIC?

							Thanks

"Mon aƩroglisseur est plein d'anguilles"
John P. Dodge
Boeing Shared Services