httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache config'd with LDAP
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 16:13:37 GMT

No I am actually asking about the LDAP authentication module. Did you d/l
the module from apache or is it a third party module?

"I fear, if I rebel against my Lord, the retribution of an Awful Day (The
Day of Resurrection)" Al-Quran 6:15

                    CZachary@wile

                    y.com                To:     users@httpd.apache.org

                    No Phone Info        cc:

                    Available            Subject:     Re: [users@httpd] Apache config'd with
LDAP

                    10/02/2002

                    08:28 AM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    users

I am running iPlanet LDAP.

                      Saqib.N.Ali@seaga
                      te.com                   To:
users@httpd.apache.org
                                               cc:
users@httpd.apache.org
                      10/01/2002 05:58         Subject:  Re: [users@httpd]
Apache config'd with LDAP
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      users

Which LDAP auth module are you using?

"I fear, if I rebel against my Lord, the retribution of an Awful Day (The
Day of Resurrection)" Al-Quran 6:15

                    CZachary@wile

                    y.com                To:     users@httpd.apache.org

                    No Phone Info        cc:

                    Available            Subject:     [users@httpd] Apache
config'd with LDAP

                    10/01/2002

                    01:10 PM

                    Please

                    respond to

                    users

Hello everyone,

I am trying to configure Apache 2.0.42 on Solaris 2.6 with LDAP - '
--with-ldap';
and I get the following error:

< checking for ldap support...
   checking for ldap_init in -l... no
   configure: error: could not find an LDAP library
   configure failed for srclib/apr-util >

Here is what I typed at the command line:  ./configure
--with-ldap=MY-LDAP-PATH-NAME --enable-ldap --enable-auth-ldap.

Can anyone shed some light on what could be the cause ?

Thank you.

(See attached file: pic06704.jpg)

(See attached file: pic06704.jpg)