httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Lilly" <rcli...@lvcm.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Failed startup
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2002 00:11:01 GMT
Please don't send email to this list using HTML format, it really screws up
the digest version.

Thanx!

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian D. Kriel [mailto:Adrian.Kriel@shoden.co.za]
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 05:46 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Failed startup

I had Apache 2.0.40 installed on my W2k Systems
I copied the whole directory as a backup and deinstalled 2.0.40 and then
installed 2.0.43
I copied my .conf and .index.en file back. At startup I get the following
event log:

The Apache service named reported the following error:
>>> Apache.exe: module "c:\php4build\snap\sapi\apache2filter\sapi_apache2.c"
is not compatible with this version of Apache (found 20020628, need
20020903). .
Any suggestions?
TIA
Adrian Kriel