httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Koen Vingerhoets" <koen.vingerho...@ubench.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Gracefull Apache restart?
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:12:13 GMT
Hehe problem was solved...
Our host configured server in httpd.include, which was included
aaaaaaaaaaall the way down in the httpd.conf.

However, we're still plagues with 127: segmentation fault errors.  Are there
people here who use MySQL?? Please give me a reply... I think it goes wrong
with table locks.

Thank for all the help!

Koen

-----Original Message-----
From: Koen Vingerhoets [mailto:koen.vingerhoets@ubench.com]
Sent: 12 October 2002 12:50
To: Users@Httpd. Apache. Org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Gracefull Apache restart?

Not logging is what I try to do for months already.  At the end, the users
here even suggested to file bug report.
Here is my virtual host config now.  I hope I can make the server start
again... but I'm rather sure I tried it before and that it didn't work then.
In the systemwide access_log nothing is logged (I defined the one outside
the virtualhost part as well)

<VirtualHost 12.158.183.37:80>
    ServerName default
    UseCanonicalName Off
    DocumentRoot /home/httpd/vhosts/default/htdocs
	LogFormat "%!200h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b" combined
	ErrorLog /home/httpd/vhosts/shimlar.com/logs/error_log
	# SetEnvIf Request_URI \.*$ dontlog
	# CustomLog /home/httpd/vhosts/shimlar.com/logs/access_log combined
env=!dontlog
	CustomLog /dev/null combined
    ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/home/httpd/vhosts/default/cgi-bin/"
    <IfModule mod_userdir.c>
        UserDir enable *
        UserDir httpdocs
    </IfModule>
    <IfModule mod_ssl.c>
        SSLEngine off
    </IfModule>
    <Directory "/home/httpd/vhosts/*/httpdocs/">
    <IfModule mod_php4.c>
        php_admin_flag engine on
        php_admin_value open_basedir .
    </IfModule>