httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Koen Vingerhoets" <koen.vingerho...@ubench.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache/mod_ssl Worm
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2002 16:14:59 GMT
Hi,

how can you see you're infected????
I run a RedHat with Apache so... um rather scary since I have no clue what
it is and SSL is enabled :(

Koen

-----Original Message-----
From: Veeraraju_Mareddi [mailto:rajuveera@satyam.com]
Sent: 03 October 2002 11:59
To: 'users@httpd.apache.org'
Subject: [users@httpd] Apache/mod_ssl Worm

Dear All ,

My system is infected with this worm. My machine is running Redhat 7.1 (
i686 )and Apache 1.3.19 .

Please tell me how to remove this worm and protect my machine.

I heard solution is to upgrade Openssl. i have Openssl downloaded.

But I donot know how to go ahead. please give the procedure.

+++This is very urgent +++

Thanks and Reagards
rajuveera
is appreciated.