httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Koen Vingerhoets" <koen.vingerho...@ubench.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Testing if a Webserver is down
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:54:04 GMT
Hi,

I made with many help from this list a script that checks whether it can
find a page, restart the webserver if not, and then check again.  Every
error will sent messages.
It's written for Win2000...

Met vriendelijke groet,

Koen Vingerhoets

***** UBench nv *****
http://www.ubench.com
The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged and
confidential,
and is intended only for use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure,reproduction, distribution or other
use of this
communication is strictly prohibited.

by reply
transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.