httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Susanne Pfeiffer" <m...@susannepfeiffer.de>
Subject AW: [users@httpd] Apache and Samba problem
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:35:01 GMT
Thanks for the hints, Owen and Lee - unfortunatly the shebang line contains
already the path of my windows perl distribution, exactly as you wrote, so
this cannot be the reason.
In fact the path in the shebang line is correct, as I have no problems when
I put the same file into a cgi dir located on the local c:-drive.
According to my further "research" it seems to be some strange samba-related
problem with the file permissions... really strange... :-<

Susanne