httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Stone, Timothy" <tst...@cityofhbg.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Need help using rotatelogs on Apache 2.0.4x (Wi n2k SP2)
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 13:52:24 GMT
Koen,

Thank you for the quick reply.

I would like to avoid using WSH on the web servers for security reasons; we
have disabled WSH as much as possible (...if only my network admins were not
such *NIX-phobes... I would have preferred Linux or FreeBSD on the WWW
servers).

Regards,
Tim

P.S. Koen, I saw your offer of the WSH script in the archives too; Did you
write this script because you could not get rotatelogs to work in Win2k?