httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Luis Nunes" <luismacnu...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] multipart/form-data
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:06:21 GMT

Hi!
I have a php-script wich posts data from a form to my http server with
enctype="multipart/form-data". This script used to work fine in my apache
1.3.23, php 4.1.1 on windows 2k. Now it doesn't work on my apache 1.3.23,
php 4.1.2 on redhat 7.3. I believe it has to do with the enctype because if
i remove it, the script works fine, except for the part that it doesn't post
the image, wich is a "must-have"!
I've configured both servers, though this one i can't figure it out. Can you
help me? Thks!

Best regards

         Luís Nunes