httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Fisher" <fis...@akorn.net>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Overlaps with VirtualHost
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:49:59 GMT

As usual, as soon as I send a question to a list... I discover the answer.
So, for those of you discovering this message via search engine...

The answer is that I was specifying the host name in the <VirtualHost>
directive instead of the IP address of the machine.  This was working fine
until I had about 46 domain names on this box.  Changing the <VirtualHost>
directive to an IP address fixed the problem.

Bill Fisher