httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Shah, Kishor (Kishor)" <kishors...@lucent.com>
Subject [users@httpd] configure option for apache 2.0 to compile custom module
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 18:31:19 GMT
Group:

I am having problems figuring out the correct option(s) for configure when adding a custom
module.

I have four  custom modules under the src tree .../modules directory.

I am using the following command in order to have these modules compile and link with Apache
executable:

./configure --prefix=${PREFIX} \
    --silent \
    --enable-module=so \
    --enable-example \
    --enable-proxy \
    --enable-ssl \
    --enable-modules="url_auth userpref sage webfronted"

The configure command runs successfully but there are no make files created in the dirs specified
by enable-modules command.

Can anyone tell  what I'm doing wrong ? I have read README.configure for all configure options
but without any luck

I am running on Solaris 2.8 and using apache 2.0.40 extract.

Thanks,

kishor