httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jose Correia (J)" <Corr...@telkom.co.za>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache logging
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 09:37:17 GMT
Have you looked at ssl_engine.log??

-----Original Message-----
From: Reddy.Thirumal [mailto:Reddy.Thirumal@mail.esb.ie]
Sent: 15 October 2002 11:35
To: 'users@httpd.apache.org'
Subject: [users@httpd] Apache logging

Hi ,

I am trying to connect to Apache server from java client application.
I am
sending 10MB encrypted data file through SSL. It takes about 2 minutes
for
entire handshake and transmission procedure. Meantime, if connection
failure
occurs, my java client program receives ConnectException Timed out
message.
But, on the receiving end no logging is done by Apache to say that
somebody
tried to transmit something and failed. My apache log level is debug.

Can anyone please help me how to log the client connection failures on
the
server side?

Thanks,

------
------------
Thirumal Reddy K,
Software Engineer,
D2B, Head Office,
ESB.
Phones: 00353 1 7027068 (Office: 9:30 to 5:30)
             00353 1 5059227 (Home)

* ** *** ** * ** *** ** * ** *** ** *
are addressed.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author, and do
not necessarily
represent those of ESB.

Although ESB scans e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not
guarantee
that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage
sustained
as a result of viruses.