httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William C (Bill) Jones" <wcjo...@fccj.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache::Gateway emulation?
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 20:44:24 GMT
> perhaps i'm missing something?).

No, I am.

Put the Apache 2.0 Reverse proxy on the back-end and a Regular SSL aware
Authenticating WWW server on the Gateway.

The Reverse on the back-end would "push" the content to the Gateway -- not
really have the users get it thru the proxy effect - see?

However I am STILL not sure about FTP -- that is a new 2.0 feature and not
one I have played with...

There was a write up about 2.0 and multiple protocols some where on the
Internet - let's me see if I can find it and I will get back to the list.

-Bill-  :]
  ('>    iudicium ferat
  //\   Have Computer -
  v_/_    Will Hack...