httpd-users mailing list archives

From William C. (Bill) Jones <wcjo...@fccj.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache on Macintosh
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 03:33:24 GMT
On Monday, October 7, 2002, at 10:54  PM, Steven Pierce wrote:
> William,
>
> Thank you for this information.  I was not aware of this, I was
> going to set up
> a server here at the house, and do some web hosting.   I guess I
> will get a
> couple of servers for this....

Actually I use Debian SPARC64 v3 R0 (Woody) at home...

> Steven
>
> BTW.. Where do you teach at???

at FCCJ.EDU  :)  (During the day I am a mild mannered
Lead e-Systems Developer for the e-Learning Systems
group and Lead Courseware Support Analyst
( http://cws.fccj.edu/ ) and at night I mumble
Internet Programming magic at whomever is crazy
enough to listen.)

http://web.fccj.edu/~wcjones/
http://cis4dl.sf.net/
http://jacksonville.pm.org/