httpd-users mailing list archives

From Dror Braznitzki <Dro...@d.co.il>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] 502 HTTP status code
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:09:25 GMT
Finally I found out that the disk usage reached 100% and caused a problem
with mod_gzip that led to the 502 error.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dror Braznitzki [mailto:DrorBr@d.co.il]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 10:20 AM
To: 'users@httpd.apache.org'
Subject: [users@httpd] 502 HTTP status code

Hi,

I have an apache 1.3.22 on a Linux machine (redhat 6.2 with 2.2.19 kernel)
that is being used as a proxy server.
This machine is one of several similar machines that serves my companies web
site.
Our QA team found out this morning that for some reason this particular
machine returns 502 http status code
(Server overloaded--high load or servicing in progress) for every request.
I configured the load balancer to stop sending requests to this machine,
stopped the apache server and restarted the machine, but

nothing happened. I'm still getting 502 for every request. The machine is in
0 load average, no cpu or memory usage.
What should I do ?

Thanks,
Dror