httpd-users mailing list archives

From William C. (Bill) Jones <wcjo...@fccj.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Alias and can't download only view
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2002 03:37:24 GMT
Actually, No, it doesn't - look toward a better understanding of
mime types, etc.  If you are getting a particular result - that
in no way implies it is the correct one.

Maybe defaulttype should be application/octet-stream ???

-Sx-  :]
"Well, in general, the thing I don't like about other
computer languages is that they're not Perl." -Larry Wall