httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Andrew Kenna" <andr...@stamina.com.au>
Subject [users@httpd] Redirecting
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 06:48:14 GMT
I have 2 versions of apache running on the same Linux machine, one running on port 80(Apache
2.0.39) and the other running on port 81(2.0.43).

I have to keep the old version for the moment because I don't have time to re-write some of
the scripts that are working on the old version.

I want to have the server running on port 80 re-direct web sites to port 81 on the other server,
but without showing the new url in the address line.

Redirect mirror.domain.com.au to mirror.domain.com.au:81, but in the browser only show the
mirror.domain.com.au

Is this possible with Apache 2.0.39 ?

Regards

Andrew