httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rainbear <rainbear+li...@wingfoot.org>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Something from my httpd-error.log
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 05:53:28 GMT
At 03:42 PM 10/25/2002 +1000, Andrew Kenna posted the following...
>why is your ServerRoot set to /usr/local, is that where you have installed
>apache ?

/usr/local is the root... libexec and such all live under there. I have
modified it to be /usr/local/etc (where apache has a directory) and modded
all of my includes to take that in account. Now, unfortunately, I get:

fopen: No such file or directory
httpd: could not open document config file /usr/local/etc/etc/apache/httpd.conf

So that seems to break things... :-/

Thanks, Andrew!
Glenn

---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear

"Religion is for those who do what they are told regardless of what is right.
Spirituality is for those who do what is right regardless of what
they are told." -- unattributed