httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rainbear <rainbear+li...@wingfoot.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Something from my httpd-error.log
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 04:21:01 GMT
I haven't heard anything back here... am I SOL on this? Or did I miss a FAQ
somewhere that I couldn't find?

Thank you,
Glenn

At 05:10 PM 10/19/2002 -0400, Rainbear wrote:
>What does:
>
>No directory () for Hostname www.wingfoot.org
>
>mean? I've searched apache's site and the web, but I'm not having any luck....
>
>Thanks in advance for any help...
>
>Glenn

---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear

"Religion is for those who do what they are told regardless of what is right.
Spirituality is for those who do what is right regardless of what
they are told." -- unattributed