httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chester Cairns <ches...@itonsite.com.au>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Baffled
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 06:50:05 GMT

Right, now back to this, I have been tied up so I am just getting back to
this little problem.

I can get the values via $_GET and register_globals is set On

Production server is 1.3.24 PHP 4.2.2
Devel server is 1.3.26 PHP 4.2.2
The config file on both machines are identical.

I have tried it on several combinations of server and PHP with no problems.

Still Baffled

At 12:13 PM 25/10/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Did you have register_globals on in your php.ini on the dev server?  Is it
>turned on for the production server?  have you tried grabbing the form
>values through the $_GET and $_POST variables?

Regards

Chester Cairns
IT Onsite Pty Ltd

Ph (03) 8811 8749