httpd-users mailing list archives

From Steve Fulton <st...@esoteric.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] Dynamic vhost moduels for 1.3.27?
Date Sun, 06 Oct 2002 18:39:54 GMT
Hi all,

I'm in need of a dynamic vhost module for 1.3.27, and while I've found a
few at the modules site, I wish to solicit opinions and experiences.  Of
what I've found, mod_dynvhost seems to have most of what I need (and, most
importantly, allows user home directories below the domain name [ie.
http://www.domain.com/~user]).  That said, I've been having some
difficulties with it actually viewing the user directories, and in my
search for answers I've found a few comments saying it wasn't 100%
reliable, but without much explaination, so here I am.

-- Steve