httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Shared library libproxy.so
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:29:30 GMT
I usually reverse the order of "--enable-shared" and "--enable-module",
i.e.

./configure \
--enable-shared=rewrite \
--enable-module=rewrite \
--enable-shared=proxy \
--enable-module=proxy

(I wouldn't have thought it would've made much difference, but you never
know...)

-----Original Message-----
From: Luis Manuel Solla [mailto:solla@lucent.com]
Sent: Freitag, 18. Oktober 2002 10:46
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [users@httpd] Shared library libproxy.so

Hello,
	Just two questions,

where "mod_proxy.so" or "libproxy.so" are placed by default in the
directory
structure?
what options should I set up in the "configure" file in order to get it
generated?

(I already tried with...

./configure \
--enable-module=rewrite \
--enable-shared=rewrite \
--enable-module=proxy \
--enable-shared=proxy

...but I didn't work out. I've got Apache 1.3.26 over Solaris 8.
Thank you in advance.

views of the sender's company.