httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache-Tomcat - SSL pls help!
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 15:39:09 GMT
The key point is that an SSL server is a separate virtual host - it is not something you switch
on and off.

Having said that, is the Tomcat server visible to world or is it proxied by apache via the
connector? If via the conector then do you really want SSL over the internal apache-tomcat
link? If not, then it is just apache which needs SSL.