httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Cutright <acutri...@borland.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] what might cause this dso compilation error
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 17:27:46 GMT
hi,

how did you build the openssl libraries? statically, or dynamically?

another thing you want to be sure about when compiling on solaris is
exactly what tools you're using when compiling. solaris keeps a couple
of styles of compilers & linkers around, and typically these will be on
your path by default. this can cuase some problems. if you're using the
SUNWs tools, you want probably to setup up:

setenv PATH /opt/SUNWspro/bin:/usr/ccs/bin:${PATH}
setenv CC cc

you can translate that to whatever shell language you want.

cheers,
andy

be careful when advising lemmings
--
Borland -- Enabling a new digital world where our customers
have the freedom of choice to develop, deploy, and integrate

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only
for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you
are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail
and any printout thereof.