httpd-users mailing list archives

From Luis Manuel Solla <so...@lucent.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_proxy.so or libproxy.so
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:39:05 GMT
Hello,
	I am trying to make Apache 1.3.26 work as a proxy. Then, I have recompiled
Apache over Solaris 8 with the following configuration options:

./configure \
--enable-module=rewrite \
--enable-shared=rewrite \
--enable-module=proxy \
--enable-shared=proxy

This is done together with the mod_ssl configuration. So, afterwards, I type:

make
make certificate
make install

Everything seems to be okay, but I cannot find the "mod_proxy.so" or
"libproxy.so" file that I should introduce in the "httpd.conf" file. I mean, I
need either "*proxy.so" file to insert a "LoadModule", needn't I? Why are they
missing?

Besides, my SSL-Apache Web server is running all right, as opposed to the proxy
capability.

Thank you in advance.
-Luis