httpd-users mailing list archives

From Suthakar P Maharajan <su...@agere.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Enable module
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 15:56:39 GMT

Hello  everyone,
I'm new to this list. I need to enable mod_rewrite module into Apache
1.3.26 for Solaris and when i do that it is not updating my httpd.conf
file instead it updates httpd.conf.default. Since i have a lot
configuration done on the httpd.conf file, i don't want to re-do it
again on httpd.conf.default.
But what i did, once i enabled the mod_rewrite module and i manually
added mod_rewrite into httpd.conf file by making Load Module and Add
module. But still it's not working but if i move the httpd.conf.default
to httpd.conf then it works the way i expect.
Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks
Suthakar