httpd-users mailing list archives

From Justin Georgeson <jgeorge...@unboundtech.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] virtualhost problem, apache 1.3.23 on RedHat 7.3
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 15:32:15 GMT
Can anybody help me here? I really want to have requests for secure and
insecure go to different roots. Would including more of my httpd.conf
file help? Please.

--
Justin Georgeson
UnBound Technologies, Inc.

5295 Hollister Road
Houston, TX 77040
Real Applications using Real Wireless Intelligence(tm)