httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Henrik Hudson" <rhav...@rhavenn.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Auto Adding Header Text to HTML doc
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:18:25 GMT
Morning List-

I would like to be able to add a single line to all HTML pages served
out, but don't wish to actually modify those pages. ie: SSIs aren't going
to work, since if I have to add the SSI directive to every page I might
as well just add my single script line. Since we have many different
people uploading and downloading and some don't know how to add a single
line to HTML if it isn't in their WYSIWYG I was wondering if I can
somehow do this via a htaccess file directive.

I am running 1.3.27 on FreeBSD 4.4 with most modules and can add more if
needed.

Thanks.

Henrik

Henrik Hudson
rhavenn@rhavenn.net

---FreeBSD is like a Wigwam: no Windows, no Gates, Apache inside.