httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rick Bushnell <Rick.Bushn...@Gvon.Co.UK>
Subject [users@httpd] identifying client IP
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2002 21:59:52 GMT
Hi All
anyone know of a way to track a client using a proxy that forwards requests to
our  server?  I.e There are three boxes involved, but I only have access to the
web server.  I have NO access to the proxy servers logs.

client    ->      apache-proxy           ->   web server

Thoughts/help appreaciated:-)

regards
Rick