httpd-users mailing list archives

From Matt Harris <...@mdh.si.edu>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] SSL server problem
Date Thu, 10 Oct 2002 22:48:07 GMT
Weird.  I thought I remembered doing it OK on apache 1.3.x a long time
ago.  This is my first delve into Apache 2.  What's required to fix
SSL?  Is it a problem with mod_ssl or OpenSSL itself?  I'd be interested
in taking a look deeper into this to see if there's a way/hack around
it, or maybe just fixing the code myself.

"Nelson, Robert D." wrote:

> Matt:
>
> You can't run two different SSL hosts on a single IP.  Each host must have
> its own IP address.  This is not an Apache issue, it's an SSL issue.
>
>  ~ Robert

/*
 *