httpd-users mailing list archives

From mailingli...@belfin.ch
Subject [users@httpd] mailman & apache
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 09:07:44 GMT
hello

I'm stuck with apache 1.3.23 and mailman 2.1q3 setup.

python 2.2.x is installed, mailman returned no errors on running check_perms
-f.
Postfix is set up properly too.
Now I should configure apache, but I'm not familiar with this at all.
mailman is installed in /usr/local/mailman/
Main problems are I dont know what is mailman's document_root, how to use
apache's FollowSymLink, how to tell Apache to allow mailman's cgi-bin, what
is mailman's index file (index.html? index.php? some cgi-script?).

Please help

thank you

Philipp