httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Andrea Cerrito" ...@centromultimediale.it>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Bug in error 401 customization?
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:06:42 GMT

Well, I think you cached that page while you were testing the auth.
Try to empty the cache or try to access that page from a new browser
(even another user if you were testing under winnt/win2000.

Hope it helps

Andrea Cerrito
IT Manager

+39.  0744.  5441. 1
+39.  348.   4912. 581

www.centromultimediale.tv
www.centromultimediale.it
www.etad.it

== /history
Due giovani e uno meno giovane si trovano proiettati a causa di una
serie di fatalita' in un mondo parallelo dove non esistono le leggi
del business ma solo follia e dolore.