httpd-users mailing list archives

From Branden Allmon <brandenall...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] smbfs
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 00:39:46 GMT

I have a freebsd box with It is the latest release 4.5 I think. I have Apache up and running
and working fine on the server, but I have mounted a Windows 2000 share to a mount point with
smbfs_mount. I am able to see the folders and files through apache when I connect from a remote
machine, but when I try and open or download files it fails. I can browse all directories
fine. I am able to see the mounted share when I am on the machine locally, it is only through
Apache that I cannot open the files. I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Thank You,

Branden Allmon