httpd-users mailing list archives

From Scott Machtmes <smacht...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] why does my virutal site data get served when accessing the default site?
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 16:54:37 GMT
I am using 2.0.43 on linux. I have the web server
working. Then I added a virtual host but when I access
either the default web site or the virutal site, I
always get the virutal site data. The default site
logs are going into the virutal logs also. If I
disable the virtual site, the default site works
normally again.

The default site is called:

ServerName ets-web02.englab.brocade.com

The virtual stuff looks like this:

NameVirtualHost *

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerAdmin webmaster@mailman.englab.brocade.com
DocumentRoot
/var/www/virtual/mailman.englab.brocade.com/docs
ServerName mailman.englab.brocade.com
ScriptAlias /cgibin/
"/var/www/virtual/mailman.englab.brocade.com/cgi-bin/"
ErrorLog
/var/www/virtual/mailman.englab.brocade.com/logs/error_log
CustomLog
/var/www/virtual/mailman.englab.brocade.com/logs/access_log
common
</VirtualHost>

=====