httpd-users mailing list archives

From david hawcroft <abrog...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Frontpage Server Extensions on Win2kpro Apache and Where should I start reading?
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:56:17 GMT

Thankyou for your post, Daniel. Only run on Unix and 1.3? You mean
only run, firstly, on Unix? No good for me at the moment then. I'll
check out the URL.

I want FrontPage as my handy, slick, gui, drag and drop, web page and
many-web-pages (i.e. a site, I guess, is there any difference?)
maker.

Yes. That's what I want it for.

I don't need it to place the site on my server. I can copy the files
across and I can fix it so's the paths are all good. And I'm planning
not to use it to put files on the server because I don't like those
folders it places in every folder.

I will have a look at Webfolders. Thanks again.