httpd-users mailing list archives

From david hawcroft <abrog...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Frontpage Server Extensions on Win2kpro Apache and Where should I start reading?
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 09:44:13 GMT

I've got an Apache Server on my Win2k box and it runs Perl and PHP
and I'm as happy as Larry playing with it all,

learning as fast as I can go.  I am the only person that looks at it.
(jepboro.acbay.com if you want to see how much a

beginner I am)

Now I'm using Frontpage and it seems good. But now I find the fancy
bits won't work without 'Frontpage Server

Extensions'.

I've cruised all around the web for the last half hour trying to get
a line on this but can't find anything that fits 'how to

put frontpage server extensions onto apache on win2kpro'.

Can anyone please help?

AND:  I read this list all the time and I don't understand what the
hell you're all talking about. It is obvious I have not

begun to scratch the surface of Apache.

     I've read the docs that come with it and I read Perl stuff and
PHP stuff and whatnot - but I'm obviously missing out

on the very essential basics of administering/properly utilising an
Apache Server.

     Could someone please direct me to where I should start reading
to correct this deficiency?

regards,  abrogard.