httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Pierce" <paged...@speakeasy.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Question???
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 03:54:56 GMT

Good Evening,

I am not sure if this question is off topic or not.  If it is please let say that I am
sorry right up front.  I am asking this question here, because I am not sure
at this point where to look.  So if someone can direct me in the right
direction that would be great.

I am in the process of setting up a web server (apache 2.x and RH ).  I am
going to be doing some web site, but I only want the person to see it once.
I know that sounds kind strange, but when I talk to a business, and they ask
me what I can do for them on a site.  I would like it so that once they see it
and know they would like to hire me.  I do not want to do all the work creating the
site, and then have them copy it.

So I would like for them to only be able to see the site once, and for a limited
amount of time.  That way they should (I stress should) not be able to
dnload anything from it.  Yes, in theory that should work.  I do understand
there might be a few that can copy it.

Any help would be great.... Again if you are just pointing me in a direction
is fine also.  I do not mind reading about it.

Steven