httpd-users mailing list archives

From Scott Taylor <scott.tay...@4i-dotcom.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Install
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:37:35 GMT
Hi

Still getting same error message. For now I won't need SSL if that makes it
easier.

[root@localhost init.d]# ./httpd start
        Apache Web ServerSyntax error on line 88 of
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/libssl.so into server:
/etc/httpd/modules/libssl.so: undefined symbol: sk_new_null
                                                           [FAILED]

What is /usr/sbin/httpd then?

Scott