httpd-users mailing list archives

From "abw" <...@synapseglobal.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Re: script problems
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 17:49:22 GMT
The answer to this was in my original message. :)

There are no logs because the script itself is not erroring out. As I have
stated, the only error I get is "page cannot be found", BUT in fact the page
is there, I know the path is right. The html page calling the script has
*not* changed and neither has the script or directory.

This is what I can't figure out. I installed apache 1.3.27 last night and
since then it quit working. All cgi and ExecCGI variables are properly set
in the httpd.conf file.

I know all the usuals to look for. Permissions, spelling, case sensitive,
all of those match up. The problem is apache cannot find the page, but it is
right where its being told to look.

That's why it doesn't make sense. All scripts on the site are doing this,
and all have the correct path and permissions.