httpd-users mailing list archives

From "abw" <...@synapseglobal.com>
Subject [users@httpd] script problems
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 16:45:40 GMT
Hi all!

I'm having a very strange problem with 1.3.27 since the upgrade yesterday.
My problem is with SOME cgi scripts I have. Our several has several home
directories, and most all of them have scripts working fine, except our main
company page. No scripts will work there.

They worked fine yesterday before the upgrade, and nothing at all has
changed with no. Not owner, permissions, perl path, nothing. The config file
is set up fine as far as I can tell. All of the Directory options have
ExecCGI set, including the one for the home directory in question. The
AddHandler cgi is uncommented as well.

I still have the old "working" httpd.conf from the 1.3.19 server and
compared all of the cgi directives to the 1.3.27 config file. They match.

So I go to my personal scripts and they work. I go to use the company
scripts and they say page cannot be found, but the path, spelling, case, and
all are exactly right. The html page has not changed in any way and neither
has the script. They are being ran through php, but I don't see that php has
anything to do with it.

I know the path is right. There are no logs being generated since the script
is not erroring out, and it works fine at the prompt. I assume this is a
problem with apache itself since everything else I can think of seems to be
checking out.

Any hints?

BTW, I did search the archives but there were questions regarding scripts
and page not found like mine. And again, the page IS there, in the right
directory, right spelling, correct case.

I apologize if this is the wrong discussion group.

Thanks!
Aaron