httpd-users mailing list archives

From <poll...@nildram.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache web access stops working
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2002 15:30:53 GMT
I have searched the FAQ but haven't found an known issue.

I have Apache 2 on windows. Access to web pages seems to work for a couple of days then stops.
 The Apache web server continues to run as far as I can tell.  There doesn't seem to be anything
relevant in the logs.  Nothing new gets written to the logs when this happens.

When I restart Apache things are ok, for a couple of days then it happens again.

Does anyone have any clues to what is occurring ?

Regards,
Rupert
PS I don't know if it's relevant but I do have Tomcat 4 with mod_jk.