httpd-users mailing list archives

From Sundar Narasimhan <sun...@ascent.com>
Subject [users@httpd] requesting help w/ mod_proxy and tomcat
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2002 10:04:13 GMT
Hi, I have setup Apache (2.x I think) with mod_proxy (Proxy*
directives) to access an internal site.

Things for normal html pages work fine, but not for web applications
that require session information to be passed thru cookies or url
re-writing. (The web application in question is based on Tomcat
JSP's).

We're using ProxyPass/ProxyPassReverse, but for some reason Tomcat (on
the internal server) sees each request as coming from a different
browser (or something).

Is there any way I can debug this? (is mod_proxy the right thing to be
using here?)

Thanks in advance for any and all help.