httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Sharp" ...@probsd.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache 1.3.27 upgrade issue on FreeBSD
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 02:30:56 GMT
I have no .htaccess files.  I have a dir /ssl/ which was created under .26
that is accessable. /images/ was created under .27 and is not accessable.
However, /ssl/ is accessable, but /ssl/images is not.

Permissions:

drwxr-xr-x  2 root  wheel    512 Oct  7 22:27 images
drwxr-xr-x  2 root  wheel    512 Oct  1 15:34 ssl

All files within each dir are 644

http://probsd.org/images
http://probsd.org/ssl/
http://probsd.org/ssl/images/