httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rodolfo Segleau <segle...@mechanus.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Recompiling apache
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 21:24:24 GMT
> ----- Message from dino@webjogger.net ---------
>     Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 16:57:01 -0400
>     From: Mario Antonio <dino@webjogger.net>
>  Subject: [users@httpd] Recompiling apache
>       To: users@httpd.apache.org
>

> Now I want to add PHP module with Mysql support
> What should I do?
> Should I repeat  the above steps and add the following before compiling
> apache:
>
> $ cd php-4.x.y
> $ ./configure --with-mysql --with-apxs
> $ make
> $ make install
>

> Regards
>
> Mario

mario, if you want to add php support, you have to compile that after compiling
apache. depending on the version, it should automatically modify the httpd.conf
to include the mod_php4.c.

Cheers,

Rodolfo

--
If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true is really
true, there would be little hope of advance. - Orville Wright