httpd-users mailing list archives

From Lee Fellows <lfell...@4lane.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 2.0.43 httpd: can't find libdb.so.1
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:35:21 GMT
On Wed, 2002-10-16 at 17:30, Scott Machtmes wrote:
> That's a good point about the path.  I did check
> though for existence of the libary in both the
> /usr/apache2/lib and the /usr/lib and /usr/include.
> It wasn't in any of them.

Try /usr/local/lib and /opt/sfw/lib (if you have the optional software
installed).  You might try checking to config.log to see where configure
thought it found the library, if it found it. IIRC libdb is part of the
Berkley db distribution.  If need be, you should be able to get the
distribution from www.sleepycat.org.