httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ben Ricker <bric...@wellinx.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Tomcat4.0 authentication
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:08:55 GMT
I would suggest you read the Docs on Tomcat 4; there are MANY changes to
the program. You will not be able to just port the config as-is.
Secondly, you might have more luck with your question on the Tomcat
list. Although some people who use Apache may use Tomcat, most do not.

See http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html

Ben Ricker